Friday, June 21, 2019

Travel to Grand Wisata Bekasi


Yesterday I invited my younger siblings to play with Grand Wisata in Bekasi - West Java. In the grand tourism park, which is built by Sinarmas, it is quite interesting. In addition to housing and urban areas under the depreciation, one of the giant companies in Indonesia is fairly extensive and complete. Where there are also shophouses and housing.
Of course, I was there not to see the luxury of shop houses and housing there. But there is provided a tourist park that is good for us to take a walk and vacation. The point is it's fun.
In addition to the park where the play is, there are also flowers and a photo area for selfies that are pretty good, I think there. But of course, for those who have often been, there probably won't be interesting anymore.
It was interesting that I invited my siblings here because there was a flower garden and a cool area because there were lots of trees. Like most parks, the Grand Tourism is also open to the public for 24 hours.
IMG_20190616_140847.jpg
During that time I took some photos that were good, too. I spent almost 3 hours with my siblings playing there. We also had time to buy drinks, study motorbikes, and others.
After all this time we sat there, we were also surprised by the buskers. Even though in my opinion he can't sing, because he just forced himself. I also gave a little fortune to him who had slanted as well as the song in front of me.
After that, they went to others. That's how their lives depend on people in the street singing. However such work is better than they rob and steal or other criminal crimes. Much nobler than the corruptor in this country.
Maybe that's just the result of our walk yesterday. For those of you who want to go there, just open 24 hours. So those who might be bored at home or in the office continue. This can be an alternative to relieve your stress. Enjoy this beautiful and difficult life. Until also in the next edition. The Travel Dream.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Penulis merupakan penulis bebas dan juga penggiat blockchain dan Cryptocurrency. Terima Kasih sudah berkunjung ke Blog Saya, bebas copy paste asal mencantumkan sumber sebagaimana mestinya.

0 comments: